X and F Visas
Student "X" and Business "F" Visas
Student Visas can be applied for in person or by mail when Consulates are not located in your home city. X Visas are visas issued for students stuying at universities in China. There are two type of X Visas - X1 Visa for students enrolled in a course over 180 days, X2 Visa for students enrolled in a course under 180 days. F Visas are typically issued for short term courses in private schools.
Depending on your nationality and personal situation, the visa process can vary in length, cost and application requirements, however the following will be required of all applicants:
- Completed Visa Application form (can be obtained from the Chinese embassy or consulate. The form may also be downloaded online from certain Chinese embassy websites, please check your home country’s site).
- A “JW202” form. These forms are issued by the Chinese Ministry of Education for any Chinese language program over 180 days. CSA will send you the required form once full program fees are paid, and enrollment into your chosen institution has been completed.
- An Enrollment/Invitation letter from your chosen institution. CSA will also provide this document once your application has been successful and full program fees are paid.
- Two recent passport photos.
- A valid passport will also be required with at least six month remaining from the end date of your program.
- Applicants wishing to apply for an X type visa will require physical examination records.
- Full visa application fee - consult your consulate.
|Apply Now||Sign up for a CSA program with a friend and you both receive a 5% discount!|