How to Apply?
We really do try and make it easy for you!
Firstly, we'd like to acknowledge that it is awesome that you are considering coming out to China for further education.
Secondly, because we believe you are making a brilliant decision, we'll give you all the free advice you need! "Really, why?" we hear you ask. Well, we just want to encourage as many people to come out to China as possible! That's the honest truth.
If, after all your questions, you are looking for someone to help you with the applciation process we're obviously more than happy to help with that too. We do charge a US$150 Application Fee for this, but, and this is the awesome bit, it does include ALL of the following:
As far as the actual Application Process goes, we thought we'd give you a heads up on what might be needed. Below is the basic criteria for both undergraduate, master's and MBBS courses in China. While some universities have a few more requirements (such as a personal statement), most of them have a fairly manageable application process.
Once we we've walked you through your options, we'll be able to give you the exact list for whichever university and course you've chosen.1. CSA Online Detailed Applciation Form (we'll send this to you further down the line in the process, but it is just basic personal info)
2. A copy of your highest level of schooling, either a certificate and transcripts
3. Two reference letters from the teachers or professors
4. A copy of a guarantor’s passport (or ID)
5. A copy of applicant's passport
6. Passport photos (white background, no hat!)
7. If English isn't your first language, a copy of TOEFL or IELTS scores report (minimum score for TOEFL is 86 and 6.0 for IELTS for most universities)
Ok, so now you should know the following:
- the process it isn't too bad,
- CSA will help you out along the way
- you can really start getting excited about China, rather than stressing out about it!
Get in touch!
|Apply Now||Check out our offices on our Contact Us Page and get in touch!|